Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Anceztaz links up wit Jordan release

Photobucket
At first I was a little skeptical about doing this, but because of numerous request that I have recieved I decided to make a Anceztaz shirt to match the retro "Space Jam" jordans. Michael Jordan wore these Jordans in his movie Space Jam. The Jordans are set to be released December 23, 2009. I will have the shirts availiable either right before the Jordans release or a few days after. Im only coming out with ELEVEN shirts though. This will be a limited edition because these Jordans are so exclusive. However the shirt will be pretty basic, I just decided to go much BIGGER on the logo this time. Less is always more. Also be sure to check out anceztazclothing.bigcartel.com to order your Anceztaz Clothing online.

0 comments: