Wednesday, January 20, 2010

CALLING ALL TALENT

If you got talent and you want to promote yourself and get your name out there then I want to interview on my radio show. I work for the # 1 college radio station WHBC 830 am! The station is located at Howard University in Washington DC. You can listen to my show every tuesday and thursday from 4-6 at www.whbc830am.com. If you sing, rap, dance, act, make movies or your a fashion designer etc then we need to get your name out there! Im all about helping people and I want to help YOU. If your serious and would like to scheduele an interview with my radio station please email me at whbc.4040club@gmail.com with a brief bio of yourself and explain what it is you do. For example if you sing or rap attach a few tracks to the email so we can hear your music and put it in our system to play at our station. I have to give my managers a 1 week notice when I want to scheduele interviews with people. I look forward to hearing from all the up and coming talent! Click on the calling all talent link above to hear WHBC 830 am!

0 comments: